Receptionist jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£15,000 a year
- To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required.
- Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments.
- You will receive customers, register visits, and work with other administrative tasks.
- This position is permanent and full-time.
£23,067 - £25,217 a year
- Reporting to the Advice Zone Manager, the successful candidates will play a key role in the delivery of a high standard of front-line customer service thus…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- To make drinks, booking/monitoring of meeting rooms as & when required.
- To book meeting rooms on reception outlook calendar.
£24,449 a year
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times (including call handling, on-line services, web-chat, in person/reception etc.).
Dr R Chitre & Dr S Dasari
- Greet patients and visitors to the practice.
- Book in, amend and cancel patient appointment inline with practice appointments procedures ensuing optimum…
£18,771 a year
- You will need good literacy and numeracy skills and be familiar with Microsoft packages.
- Existing Employees must have satisfactorily completed 16 weeks of their…
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms.
- Some of this will come with our extensive training however you must…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.