Receptionist jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
- We require 2 full time receptionists to cover Maternity Leave for 1 year.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming…
- Modern surgeries and dental software system.
- As a Receptionist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities…
- Being part of the Sinclair Group, one of the UK's most successful privately owned companies, we know and understand business users and the issues encountered…
- Sarn Park Services, CF32 9SY.
- Are you a friendly, welcoming person?
- Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career?
- Work hard and you’ll go far!
- Our venues offer a unique blend of workplace and residence, with beautifully designed lounges, meeting rooms and high-end workspaces tailored to support all our…
- Please Note: We can not accept telephone applications for this vacancy.
- We are looking for a Receptionist & Hotel Assistant who will help to deliver friendly…
£17,799 - £20,199 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Job Title: Administration Assistant, Scale 1/3.
- Based At: Police Headquarters, Bridgend.
- You ensure that all runs smoothly during the customer's stay.
- You are involved from the customer's arrival in the hotel, through to their paying and check-out.
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The position will be for a part time or full time position depending on funding.
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of clerical…
£12,544 - £12,794 a year
- We are looking for a receptionist who can:
- Maintain a presentable reception area which is visitors' first and last impressions of our school.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.