Receptionist jobs in South Gloucestershire
- You will oversee all front of house responsibilities including answering the main telephone line, opening and distributing incoming post, franking and sending…
£15,643 a year
- GCSE Maths and English qualified, with a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent c.
£8.21 an hour
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
£8,089 - £19,554 a year
- Ensuring Reception remains tidy and presentable at all times.
- Receive visitors and direct them appropriately.
- General Office Duties and Administration.
- Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
£19,977 - £22,257 a year
- Take responsibility for the booking of meeting rooms using appropriate electronic systems and support the servicing of meeting rooms.
Abigail Potter & James Morgan
- Primarily dealing with customers but also including:
- Basic computer skills (training for systems will be provided).
£10 an hour
- Receptionist Chippenham £9.50 per hour (for approx 27 hour week).
- Immediate start for part time Receptionist / Chiropractic Assistant to support new…
£10.35 an hour
- Booking meeting rooms, maintaining filing systems and undertaking photocopying and faxing.
- You will also have responsibility for ordering stationery and…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- You will be working for the Facilities Management that cover the building and be responsible for the front of house as well as dealing with visitors and booking…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Booking rooms and supporting events.
- Chasing managers to ensure client meetings happen.
- Specialising in Bids/proposals - an eye for creativity within the…
- Ensure work areas and store rooms are kept organise and tidy.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with the client, key stakeholders, customers…
Juice Recruitment Ltd
£8.50 an hour
Temporary Temporary Receptionist Temporary / Bath / £8.50 / Temporary We have had such a busy week here at Juice and with plentiful temporary books available……
£8.21 an hour
- Juice are working with a local company in Bath who are looking for a temporary Receptionist to start immediately.
- Being the first point of contact.
- Organise and manage meetings and meeting rooms.
- Relevant ad hoc support e.g. reports, spreadsheets, minutes etc.
- To Qualify for the Role you must have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.