Receptionist jobs in Pontypool
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice.
- Modern surgeries and dental software system.
- Welcoming all members and meeting room guests with genuine enthusiasm.
- Monitoring the meeting room agenda and act as a host(ess) for our lounges and events.
£12,544 - £12,794 a year
- We are looking for a receptionist who can:
- Receptionist, 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day, term time only.
- Trinity Fields School and Resource Centre is a busy…
- We require 2 full time receptionists to cover Maternity Leave for 1 year.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming…
- Looking for a Receptionist to work to work in a busy Solicitors Office.
- If you have you have experience that will be considered.
£17,600 a year
- Maintain a central pool of unused availability each month and promote this.
- The successful candidate will provide an efficient, professional, and effective…
£9,671 a year
- Your duties will include meeting and greeting clients, booking meetings, arranging couriers,.
- The Receptionist position is a varied role based on rotation over…
£21,166 a year
- Reporting to the Leisure Centre Manager, you will be responsible in providing Business /Administrative support in accordance with the key objectives of the…
£18,654 - £21,605 a year
- To ensure Health & Safety and security arrangements are in place and implemented for designated offices to include fire safety, risk assessments, workplace…
- You ensure that all runs smoothly during the customer's stay.
- You are involved from the customer's arrival in the hotel, through to their paying and check-out.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.