Receptionist jobs in Nottinghamshire
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£12,337 - £12,584 a year
- Grade 2 NJC03 - NJC04 £18,065 - £18,426 pro rata (actual salary £12,337 to £12,584).
- 30 hours per week Term Time Only.
- You will be in control of maintaining reception area and meeting room standards.
- You will have the ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to ad hoc tasks.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Position Details e.g. We are looking for an experienced Theatre Nurse (Scrub) who demonstrate the delivery of high quality clinical patient care.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are currently looking for a Clerical Officer to join our Community Paediatric team.
- This is for a part time position over three days.
- To be a team player.
- Receptionists. Made at Welcome Break.
- You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable…
£17,942 a year
- Interview Date: Wednesday 12 February 2020.
- The University of Lincoln is looking to appoint a highly motivated Receptionist to join our team based in the Sports…
- Head Receptionist / Reception / Veterinary / Part Time.
- We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Head Veterinary Receptionist to join our fantastic team at…
The Evolve Trust
£18,795 - £19,554 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a SEN Administration Assistant.
- Salary: NJE Grade 3 (£18,795 - £19,554 pa - pro-rata) - TTO + 2 weeks.
- GENTING CASINO SHEFFIELD is currently looking for a friendly and hardworking Receptionist to join the team on a full-time basis working 40 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.