Receptionist jobs in Notting Hill
- We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist join the Ibis Styles London Gloucester Road.
- If you are passionate about guest service, this is your moment!
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- Imperial College Union is a vibrant, member-led charity organisation comprising the 18,000+ students of Imperial College London - one of the world's top…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- This includes providing a welcoming and professional service to patients, relatives and all other services i.e. London Ambulance, Police, Hatzola and HASS.
£8.81 an hour
- Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting and innovative brand?
- Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills?
- We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our busy Pharmacy team.
- The successful candidate will act as our front of house…
£21,500 - £22,500 a year
- Six Physio are a group of 12 busy physiotherapy clinics based in prime locations throughout London, from our famous Fitzrovia clinic to our bustling City…
- Full time Receptionist required in our busy TONI&GUY salon in Kensington.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the smooth running of the…
- This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing companies at our head office in London Bridge.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the office.
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- An Outpatient Clinic receptionist is needed to work within the Trauma and Orthopaedic team.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within our friendly and dynamic…
£19,250 a year
- Collecting and distributing mail, organising outgoing mail and couriers.
- In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.