Receptionist jobs in Marple
- Our practice, based in New Moston is warm, welcoming and professional.
- You will work mainly on reception but on occasion you will be required to assist the…
- Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and are key players in our front house teams.
£10 - £12 an hour
- This exciting customer facing role is additionally responsible for administrative duties and tasks which support the Sales Manager in the marketing and sales…
St George's CE Primary, Stockport
£8,550 a year
- Part Time Receptionist and Midday Assistant ( Combined Role).
- St George’s CE Primary School are looking to appoint a part-time receptionist / Midday Assistant…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Reception Team Member – Premier Inn.
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets.
£23,000 a year
- Anabas is currently seeking to employ an experienced Receptionist so carry out reception duties to provide an exceptional client experience through the delivery…
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Enquiries about the vacancy, shortlisting and interviews:
- This vacancy will close for applications at midnight on the closing date.
- You’re a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
- Greet all incoming guests, visitors, and members, help them with directions or any appropriate information…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.