Receptionist jobs in Long Rock
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- This will include arrangement of meetings and events, managing diaries, meeting and greeting visitors and guests as well as maintaining and updating records.
£8.70 an hour
- You’ll be handling incoming phone calls and managing the switchboard, through to coordinating meeting room booking and arranging hospitality services where…
£24,475 - £27,527 a year
- However, while the main focus may be on one of these work streams, the focus may change according to the stage in the academic cycle e.g. REF/TEF preparation …
- Full-Time Dental Receptionist required for busy, mixed dental Practice located in Belfast.
- Our practice provides a wide range of private, NHS and specialist…
North Down District
- Our Night Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels.
- What we are looking for:
Applied Systems Inc.
- You will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, booking meetings and travel arrangements, organising meeting lunches, sorting post, and providing…
£9 an hour
- Understand standalone job requirements, can complete regular and ad hoc tasks.
- GCSE grade C or above or equivalent in Maths and English.
£16,857 - £17,959 a year
- First point of contact for meeting and greeting clients and staff.
- You will have a minimum of three years experience in both Administrations, Reception and Port…
£10 an hour
- Receptionist required for a busy front desk in a leading law firm, based in Belfast city centre.
- Reception cover for a busy law firm.
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.