Receptionist jobs in London EC1A
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel.
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts…
- Schedule appointments & meetings, book conference rooms, tend to catering needs for all office events and meetings, etc.
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Perform other receptionist duties as requested.
- The receptionist should greet and direct visitors.
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- The post holder will need to have good IT skills, strong customer service skills, be able to input and retrieve data with a high level of accuracy and an…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- This is a dual role which encompasses being Receptionist and Healthcare support worker.
- **Closing date is indicative only and this vacancy may close early…
£14.28 an hour
- To actively follow and promote the University of London policies, including the University's Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities Policy and actively promote…
£23,000 a year
- Ensuring that the reception area and main meeting rooms are maintained and well-presented.
- Ordering catering / Hospitality for meetings.
£10,682 a year
- Highfield Primary is a happy, inclusive and successful three form entry school in Enfield, North London.
- An enhanced CRB disclosure and satisfactory references…
- The occupant of this role will be the first port of call for all telephone communications and visitors to the London Stamford Street Support Office and all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.