Receptionist jobs in London Colney
- We are looking for motivated individuals ready for a challenge to join our Front of House team at DW Fitness First.
- What are we looking for?
- Reception Team Member – Premier Inn.
- We are looking for a reception team member to join our Premier Inn team at StAlbans Bricket Wood, working two shifts per…
£8.24 an hour
- To succeed as a Front of House Team Member / Receptionist you will;
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist you will;
- Front of House Team Member.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required.
- To practice safer working and adhere to data protection,…
- The receptionist role is primarily to support the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations…
£20,500 a year
- Receptionist Full time £20,500 plus excellent benefits.
- Your role in our family:
- To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of guest care and…
- This is a full-time role based in Hemel - Hempstead.
- We are looking for the most vibrant, exciting, enthusiastic candidate.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
£9.48 an hour
- NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly…
£19,830 - £21,834 a year
- Band 3 - Booking Clerk / Receptionist - Outpatients.
- You must have a high standard of literacy and numeracy and excellent keyboard skills.
£8.21 an hour
- Bridge Cottage Surgery are a friendly rural practice based in Welwyn with a branch Surgery in Kimpton.
- The role involves communicating by telephone, in person…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.