Receptionist jobs in Leyland PR25
- This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday.
- Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including…
£18,000 a year
- Epic Hardware - fast machines with dual monitors, each loaded with the best software available.
- T skills used to using both microsoft and google suite products …
£8.95 an hour
- O Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards recently receiving a CQC rating of ‘good’.
- O Access to NHS discount.
£8.72 an hour
- Must be capable of building relationships at all levels with team members and customers.
- Being the first point of contact for customers, in person or over the…
Oakhill Veterinary Centre
- We are recruiting for a part-time Small Animal Receptionist at our busy and expanding practice to provide an efficient and professional service to clients and…
Bank View Solicitors
- General housekeeping of the Reception area and meeting rooms.
- The tasks required may be split between Switchboard operators, dealing with high volumes of calls,…
£8.21 - £9.44 an hour
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.62 - £13.79 an hour
- We are currently looking for a number of dental call handlers, and have attached the available vacancy packages.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Duties include the attending and disposing of patients before and after clinic on the trust IT system, dealing with patient queries, re-booking of appointments…
£16,000 a year
- To greet visitors efficiently, and in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- To project a positive and professional image to visitors to the office,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.