Receptionist jobs in Holmfirth HD9
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required.
- To practice safer working and adhere to data protection,…
£17,516 - £19,578 a year
- 32 hours per week, over 5 days.
- Our award-winning Estates and Facilities Team at the University of Huddersfield are currently recruiting for an Administrative…
£15,249 - £16,575 a year
- Other duties will include administration such as supporting with receipt and distribution of mail and dealing with the projects stationery and equipment-…
- We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Huddersfield office.
- Order and maintain office supplies and stationery.
- Receive and sign for deliveries.
- Working hours: Ad hoc but regular (please speak to Team Leader Sister Amanda Wright - 01924 236484).
- Our 'bank workers' work ad hoc shifts as and when required…
- You will take an active role in organising special events, staff development and learning days and conferences.
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
£10 - £13 an hour
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
- The Receptionist will be in charge of any ingoing and outgoing mail and ordering of office supplies.
- Applications for job share will be considered.
- HoursPermanent, 40 hours per week 39 weeks per year.
- Please see job description for further details.
- Q. Who are we looking for?
- A. We require someone who is professional, has a smart appearance and good customer facing skills.
- Q. What experience do you need?
- An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join the Sodexo team.
- To complete all required paperwork correctly, legibly and in a timely manner with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.