Receptionist jobs in Haslemere
- You will assist with ad hoc tasks to ensure that the all areas within the club/spa are keep clean, tidy and well presented at all times.
- As Head Receptionist you will need a background within a customer focused environment and excellent customer service skills.
- In addition to reception duties, and on an ad hoc basis, provide additional administration support for the General Manager and Heads of Departments, such as…
£8.60 - £9.60 an hour
- Our dedicated and compassionate care teams and trained nurses provide 24/7 onsite, residential care, nursing care, dementia care and respite care, in intimate…
£22,659 - £25,482 a year
- The team has overall responsibility for the student record and student database.
- We are a busy team who work with other key departments within the university to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for a highly motivated and patient orientated receptionist to join our team at Pepperville House in Littlehampton.
- Including room bookings, AV equipment, organising external visitors and arranging refreshments.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in all professional relationships…
£10 - £12 an hour
- Working for an accountancy firm based in Godalming.
- This is a temporary role for a Receptionist based in Godalming.
- Answering the phones and screening calls.
£16,936 a year
- If you feel that you have the passion, drive and professional experience to help lead within NHS Property Services Ltd, we want to hear from you.
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.