Receptionist jobs in Greenwich West
£1,000 a week
- You are expected to be the gate keeper of the principal, manage complex diaries and schedules, organise travel and book restaurants, oversee contractors and…
- This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing companies at our head office in London Bridge.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the office.
£8.81 an hour
- Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting and innovative brand?
- Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills?
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£20,465 - £20,962 a year
- PDSA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race,…
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- Imperial College Union is a vibrant, member-led charity organisation comprising the 18,000+ students of Imperial College London - one of the world's top…
£12 an hour
- Our Operations team are looking for a full-time Receptionist, to work in our Raynes Park, London clinic.
- You will act as the first point of contact for patients…
£28,489 a year
- The Receptionist will be based with one of our prestigious customers.
- Mitie has a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Total Security Management…
- As a Receptionist at Park Plaza County Hall you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests.
- We can’t stop winning awards!
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- You'll be meeting and greeting customers as they visit the Bupa Centre for appointments and treatment and will be pivotal in ensuring they receive the best…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Greenwich West
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.