Receptionist jobs in Great Yarmouth NR29
- Part Time Receptionist - Alternate weekends 9.30am - 4.00pm.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts.
The Market Surgery
- To provide general assistance and administration to the practice clinical and leadership teams, including.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- This will be a Monday-Friday position with a competitive salary of £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience.
- Able to use booking systems (training provided).
£8.65 an hour
- Answering calls to clients on a daily basis.
- Passing messages on to appropriate team members.
- Meeting and greeting clients as they arrive.
- A knowledge of IT software (word and excel).
- The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience and willing to think on their feet.
MAYS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- High levels of confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
- Ability to form good relationships with customers and…
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- We have a range of hours available, and all roles are based within the Norwich area.
- We have a range of temporary and permanent positions available.
- Assisting with the display of health and practice information.
- Following practice policies and procedures.
- Maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Please note that you will need a full clean driving license & access to your own vehicle & have worked in a reception/ administrative/ technical admin role…
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and well presented.
- Weekly stationery order and stock checks.
- The person will have a natural ability to nurture strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.