Receptionist jobs in Gravesend
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Rubin Clinic, Integrated Sexual Health Services provide expert care on all areas of sexual health, HIV and contraception care across West and North Kent.
- Marston’s is more than just a world-renowned brewery:
- A brilliant team player, you’ll have excellent planning and organisational skills – and know your way…
£8.76 an hour
- You’ll be the first person visitors meet on arrival so this role is key to creating a professional and friendly atmosphere - from ensuring the reception area is…
- You check the meeting room agenda and notice that almost all of the meeting rooms will be occupied today.
- Afterwards, while digging through your emails, a guest…
£20,751 a year
- Monday - Friday 35 hours a week.
- This is a great opportunity to support a dedicated front line team and to learn about those who have been affected by domestic…
£25,000 a year
- Anabas is currently seeking to employ an experienced Facilities Assistant who will also carry out Receptionist Duties to provide an exceptional client…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£15,000 a year
- To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required.
- Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments.
- Cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Part-time Dental Receptionist required with Portman Dental Care for our new Portman Smile Clinic in Sittingbourne, Kent.
- Company sick pay of 2 weeks full pay.
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice.
- Modern surgeries and dental software system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.