Receptionist jobs in Fulwood
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Community Mental Health Team, Pathways MHRC in Bamber Bridge.
- Part-time 22.5 hours per week.
- Applications are invited for a part time Administrative Assistant…
£18,000 a year
- Epic Hardware - fast machines with dual monitors, each loaded with the best software available.
- Free refreshments when you’re parched or peckish (tea, coffee,…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- We’re looking for a talented individual to provide an exceptional business support service to the Star Central Team.
- Maths and English Grade C or above).
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice.
- Marshall Motor Group are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our Mercedes dealership in Blackburn on a full time basis.
£18,000 a year
- To manage the electronic room booking system and preparation of meeting rooms in advance, refreshments as and when required.
Bank View Solicitors
- General housekeeping of the Reception area and meeting rooms.
- This is a modern thinking multi-disciplinary practice of Solicitors, excellent opportunities…
- Busy Bees has 4 different base rooms where we offer a balance of care and education.
- As a relief practitioner you will be expected to work shifts as and when…
£8.21 an hour
- We are recruiting on behalf of one of Preston’s leading car dealerships, who are looking for Receptionists and showroom hosts on a flexible & temp basis to…
- Ltd traces its roots back to 1863 and has operated in Lancashire for over 150 years.
- Your role will be to deal with all aspects of secretarial work to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.