Receptionist jobs in Findon
£7,533 a year
- In 2018, 41,000 cats were rehomed and 3,000 more reunited with their owners.
- As a Receptionist, you will provide information and assistance to the general…
- Well, of course youre keeping your eyes open (for job opportunities).
- Youre looking for new energy, in yourself and in a school.
- Our 'bank workers' are paid weekly and will be required to work ad hoc shifts as and when required to suit business needs, often to cover busy periods, sickness…
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring signing in and out for all visitors.
- Stock control of first aid consumables.
- All applications submitted via NHS Jobs will be imported into Trac, the applicant management/recruitment system used by Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation…
- This is a full time position working 40 hours per week and 1 in 4 Saturdays at our Chichester practice.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join…
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice.
- Bupa Dental Care - Haywards Heath - The Clinic Dental Facial.
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
- Receptionist (40 hours per week – 5 days out of 7).
- Have a pleasant telephone manner.
- You’ll already enjoy talking to all kinds of different people and get a buzz from helping them.
- You’ll have good IT skills and previous proven experience in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.