Receptionist jobs in Ferrybridge
£19,169 - £20,246 a year
- We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced HR Assistant who can work in a fast paced environment.
- £19,169 - £20,246 (Grade 6 SCP 12-14).
- Promptly and warmly meet, greet and answer phone calls and directing the customer to the appropriate representative or department.
£19,000 a year
- Employment at Network Rail is subject to employees meeting the BPSS government standard pre-employment vetting.
- Its a real team effort;
- Required for 01 January 2020.
- Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 - 16…
Red Kite Learning Trust
£14,461 - £15,313 a year
- We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and attributes:
- Do you have excellent organisational skills?
£8.93 an hour
- We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Receptionist to join our friendly team based at Southlands Retirement Apartments.
£19,527 a year
- As a Receptionist you'll deliver a brilliant, seamless customer experience as first point of contact for all visitors and customers.
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on the date specified.
- The receptionist will answer telephones, screens calls, routes to appropriate individual or takes messages.
- The receptionist will be required to interact in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.