Receptionist jobs in Farringdon
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- This is a dual role which encompasses being Receptionist and Healthcare support worker.
- **Closing date is indicative only and this vacancy may close early…
£12 an hour
- The reception area in question needs 1 exceptional receptionist to cover the in newly refurbished prestigious building.
- It is a multi - tenanted building.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Perform other receptionist duties as requested.
- The receptionist should greet and direct visitors.
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
£8.81 an hour
- You’ll be there to assist with every enquiry and to ensure our members have an delightfully suprising visit, delivering a heartfelt service at all times.
£14.28 an hour
- To actively follow and promote the University of London policies, including the University's Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities Policy and actively promote…
- We are looking for motivated individuals ready for a challenge to join our Front of House team at DW Fitness First.
- What are we looking for?
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral).
- Must be fluent in English.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.