Receptionist jobs in Fareham PO15
- With 117 guest rooms, 13 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work.
- Upselling of rooms and other facilities.
- Who are we looking for?
£8.37 an hour
- Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Receptionist to complete all Receptionist duties within…
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms.
- With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there…
£18,009 - £20,130 a year
- Booking internal rooms as requested using the Building policy guidelines.
- We are looking for a Receptionist based at the Life Sciences Building, Highfield…
- Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
Copnor Primary School
£16,015 a year
- We are seeking a highly motivated person to work in a friendly team, to assist with all aspects of office administration.
- Though this is not essential.
St John the Baptist Church of England Primary Scho...
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- Any additional ad hoc duties as requested.
- Have minimum Grade C GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
- St John the Baptist Primary School is a thriving two…
- You will have worked as a receptionist before, so understand how important first impressions are.
- Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential…
- We’re more than a boutique hotel, THE PIG is a multi-award-winning restaurant with rooms.
- We are currently looking for a passionate and customer focused…
- Womble Bond Dickinson is a Top 100 law firm globally and Top 20 law firm in the UK, with more than 400 partners and 1,000 lawyers based across 18 US cities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.