Receptionist jobs in County Antrim
£9.36 an hour
- Faculty/Department Relief RegisterSchool/SectionRelief RegisterCampusColerainePosition TypeFull TimeDuration of PostFixed TermSalary Range£9.36 per hourClosing…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, an industry leader within their field, in the recruitment of an Executive Assistant for their Lisburn…
£17,316 a year
- £17,316.00 per annum, pro rota (based on 37 hours).
- Full details of the position are contained in the application pack.
- Our team are seeking an individual who possesses 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) to include English and Maths, the ability to complete work…
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
£8 an hour
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade C or above).
- Thurs & Fri full days) Temporary ongoing.
- With on site parking - an ideal setting for a candidate…
- Preparation of customer initial contact letters / 9 month contact letters / 12 contact month letters.
- Processing of SAP Customer Contacts.
£8.21 an hour
- Brook Street UK Ltd is supporting our client based in Carrickfergus for a Medical Receptionist.
- Our client has advised us that the role is temporary and full…
£8.21 an hour
- If you would be interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Donna Kelso via the "Apply" link.
- Brook Street UK Ltd are delighted to be supporting our…
- Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in County Antrim
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.