Receptionist jobs in Clapham Junction
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- What We Offer Our Receptionists:
- What we look for in a Receptionist:
- Nearest public transport – Clapham Common, Clapham South.
- Up to £9.50 per hour.
£1,000 a week
- You are expected to be the gate keeper of the principal, manage complex diaries and schedules, organise travel and book restaurants, oversee contractors and…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our busy Pharmacy team.
- The successful candidate will act as our front of house…
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- Imperial College Union is a vibrant, member-led charity organisation comprising the 18,000+ students of Imperial College London - one of the world's top…
£8.81 an hour
- Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting and innovative brand?
- Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing companies at our head office in London Bridge.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the office.
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- This includes providing a welcoming and professional service to patients, relatives and all other services i.e. London Ambulance, Police, Hatzola and HASS.
£22,000 a year
- Line management of our Nursery Operations, managing rotas and organising everyone to deliver a great service.
- Previous experience in an administrative or office…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- An Outpatient Clinic receptionist is needed to work within the Trauma and Orthopaedic team.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within our friendly and dynamic…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Clapham Junction
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.