Receptionist jobs in Chester CH3
£24,000 a year
- I am currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to work for a growing family run company.
- You will be working in the agricultural industry as a…
- Ideally you will have hotel experience, but personality and aptitude are more important, as we will provide full training.
- We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension…
- Maximising revenue through upselling and room sales.
- DoubleTree Chester, Chester CH2 3PD.
- We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with…
- Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and are key players in our front house teams.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ideally educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Business Administration and must have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft packages.
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- Liverpool City Council are seeking to appoint a Welcome Desk Senior Receptionist to join the existing team.
- The successful candidate will be required to manage…
£9,326 a year
- Average of 18 hours per week (flexibility required for meeting timings).
- Working 2-3 days per week, the role will require flexibility as our Board and Committee…
- As one of our Spa Receptionists you are the first and last person our spa guests see, you set the bar for their visit and you will make sure that they leave…
Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation
- Ocated in the Richmond, VA area, Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Centers help individuals find The Power to Overcome strokes, injuries and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.