Receptionist jobs in Bromsgrove B61
£7.03 - £8.30 an hour
- Customer service is at the heart of this role and you will build relationships and rapport with potential customers to gain insight and leads.
£17,139 a year
- To succeed as a Receptionist you will;
- As a Member of the Receptionist team you will;
- With a unique approach to complete health and wellbeing, we’re a not for…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- RESORTS WORLD CASINO are currently recruiting for a fully flexible receptionist on a full time basis.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required.
- To practice safer working and adhere to data protection,…
£17,350 - £18,743 a year
- As a Receptionist at St John Ambulance, you will be the first point of contact for people visiting and calling our offices and will provide them with a warm…
- BE Offices is an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK.
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and…
£20,344 - £21,589 a year
- Bournville School are seeking to appoint a part time receptionist to work on a Thursday and Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm, within the school office and provide…
- It doesn’t stop there you will be involved with events and conferences on site and ensure that regular checks of meeting rooms are adhered to, liaise closely…
£25,000 a year
- Front of House Supervisor / Receptionist.
- Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Bromsgrove B61
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.