Receptionist jobs in Bromsgrove B61
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- You’re a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
£18,771 a year
- It is essential that you have some experience of working in an office environment/reception facility, working as part of a team, dealing with members of the…
- Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
- At Premier Inn, you’ll create a guest’s first impressions of our hotel- During check in, your warm words and welcoming smile will help all our guest’s feel at…
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership.
- We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist at our Land Rover Dealership in Droitwich.
£16,965 - £18,322 a year
- Relevant experience in IS Software.
- Well developed numeracy and literacy skills to a level that would enable the post holder to write less routine letters…
£18,000 a year
- Ensure all administrative tasks are undertaken in line with Quality Assurance and HR operational standards, policy and practice.
£12,115 a year
- Car Dealership Front of House.
- 26 ¾ hours per week (Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm plus alternate weekends).
- Salary £12,115 pa plus bonus of up to 12%.
- Meeting room bookings and set up.
- Ordering stationery items for the office.
- Our requirement is for a Junior Receptionist to join our Solihull office to run the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.