Receptionist jobs in Bristol BS7
£15,643 a year
- GCSE Maths and English qualified, with a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent c.
£8,089 - £19,554 a year
- Ensuring Reception remains tidy and presentable at all times.
- Receive visitors and direct them appropriately.
- General Office Duties and Administration.
£8.21 an hour
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
Abigail Potter & James Morgan
- Primarily dealing with customers but also including:
- Basic computer skills (training for systems will be provided).
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- You will be working for the Facilities Management that cover the building and be responsible for the front of house as well as dealing with visitors and booking…
- Allocate rooms and give the keys to guests.
- Position Type Non-Management/Hourly.
- Deal with bookings by phone, email, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Manage bookings diary for meeting rooms.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Perform general office administration tasks and provide other appropriate ad hoc…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Booking rooms and supporting events.
- Chasing managers to ensure client meetings happen.
- Specialising in Bids/proposals - an eye for creativity within the…
Reflections Business Development Training
£225 a week
- We are looking for someone to work closely with the sales support team and to assist with the efficient running of the office and our key accounts; as part of a…
- You will maintain a productive workspace for employees by managing team schedules, stocking copy rooms, delivering and sorting mail, maintaining signage, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.