Receptionist jobs in Birmingham B10
£8.21 an hour
- Bedrooms are available as single, twin and conjoined rooms accommodating individuals and spouses or family members.
- Receptionist (Weekends)– Bupa Care Homes.
- The role will see you working as part of a team and so it is crucial that you are committed, reliable, and able to build strong working relationships with…
- You’re a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist desirable.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g.
- You will deal with all non-technical queries, meeting room bookings etc. while supporting the business in general administration and managing professional and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced or skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
£10.50 an hour
- The successful Receptionist will undertake the following duties:
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme.
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- You will be completing a mixture of shifts:
- Contribute to best practice sharing ideas and supporting fellow team members.
- To maintain close working relationships with all team members.
£8.45 an hour
- As an Audley Receptionist, along with the meeting and the greeting and being the very heart and hub of the luxury village, you will assist in the day to day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.