Receptionist jobs in Bexhill TN39
£9 an hour
- What we offer our Receptionists:
- We have many exciting career options available.
- By committing to regular hours each week you are sure to have continuity and…
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- PART TIME TO INCLUDE WEEKEND WORKING.
£8.29 an hour
- The role involves meeting and greeting patients, booking appointments, answering the telephones, supporting the clinical staff along with general clerical and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
£8.21 an hour
- You will have worked as a receptionist before, so understand how important first impressions are.
- £8.21 per hour + excellent benefits.
- What’s in it for you?
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Receptionist, Hotel Du Vin, Tunbridge Wells.
- Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- Greenwich Primary Care Plus Team.
- Hours per week – 15 hours.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to provide good customer care abilities…
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice.
- Modern surgeries and dental software system.
£17,139 a year
- To succeed as a Front of House Team Member / Receptionist you will;
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist you will;
- Front of House Team Member.
£525 a week
- Applications from candidates with an HSE-recognised First Aid certificate and full driving licence are welcomed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.