Receptionist jobs in Bangor BT19
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
£20,848 - £23,347 a year
- Responsible through the Administrative Assistant to the Administrative Manager for the provision of clerical support in relation to the Examinations Office and…
£17,682 - £19,612 a year
- Educated to GCSE level or NVQ Level II or equivalent, the post holder will ideally have some experience in customer focused environment (retail, hospitality or…
- Working with the PA’s and Legal Advisers to support and understand their requirements, asking questions to ensure all requirements are covered and understood …
£18,342 - £21,236 a year
- OR; NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Five GCSEs (Grade C or above) or equivalent to include English Language and Mathematics.
£15,000 - £20,000 a year
- The right person for this role with have demonstrable previous Receptionist experience and a strong working proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages.
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Belfast School of Architecture and the Built Environment.
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
- Please quote job reference 20N/CHRC in all communication.
Harvey Group PLC
- Our busy Estimating Department requires an energetic person to join the team as a Trainee Administrator.
- The main duties and responsibilities include.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.