Receptionist Part Time jobs in Starcross
- We are looking for motivated individuals ready for a challenge to join our Front of House team at DW Fitness First.
- What are we looking for?
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Reporting to the Head of Business, this role is offered on a part time, permanent basis, and provides the chance…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Part time, job share and flexible working applications will be considered and supported, where possible.
- As part of the application process, you may be asked…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Full Time Monday to Friday 8.30am – 17.00pm.
- If you are a good communicator and can work both independently and as part of team we would like to hear from you.
Powderham Veterinary Group
Now hiring at 7 Powderham Road, Newton…
- This is full time role based in Exeter.
- PIP is a new benefit introduced as part of the Government’s Welfare reform Bill.
Compass House Medical Centres
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday.
- The NHS is the largest employer in the country.
- Based locally in South Devon you will work with the friendly GP practice…
- Highly experienced support teams of CQC Registered Practice Managers, Nurses and Receptionists.
- Devon " Various Practice Locations Available.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days.
£30,000 a year
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Commercial Technician Required in Exeter.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.