Receptionist Part Time jobs in Bootle
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- Liverpool City Council are seeking to appoint a Welcome Desk Senior Receptionist to join the existing team.
- Meet and greet visitors for all tenants within the…
- Posting Date Nov 18, 2019.
- Location Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre, One Queens Square, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- SELINA is coming to Liverpool!!
- What you will be doing.
- What you need for the role.
Hallmark Liverpool Sefton Park
£8.21 an hour
- An exciting opportunity has risen for a Part time Receptionist to work within this fabulous hotel.
- Acting as a professional at all times and delivering…
£16,958 - £17,794 a year
- This part-time position is for 30 hours per week, undertaken Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm with half an hour unpaid lunch break.
- To deal with all mail items;
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- Additional paid time off for public holidays and 1 privilege day.
- This part-time position is for 30 hours per week, undertaken Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm…
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Applications are invited for a full time Receptionist to join the CMHT reception team at the Gateway in Blackpool.
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week.
£9 an hour
- Over time available at time and a half.
- You will be looking for part time hours, and looking for a position where you will stay for a long time!
Primary Care 24
£17,598 a year
- There are various shift times and days available;
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Integrated Urgent Care Service Delivery Unit as an Out of hours…
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing.
- Assist with administrative tasks as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.