- Support Specialists are a key element within the Rackspace support infrastructure;
- They are responsible for managing the Rackspace International support ticket…
- The Network Engineer II actively monitors the Rackspace network at all levels, from top of rack to edge, using various tools and communicates and resolves…
- As an Engineer in the PrivateCloud VMware team you will be working within a team of over 50 VMware Engineers Globally to support our Customers who use our…
- The role will also support many elements of the Rackspace Cloud product portfolio, including RackConnect.
- The Network Defense Administrator I is a key element…
- As part of our continued growth we are looking for an Junior Linux Systems Administrator (SysAdmin) to join our existing small flexible team.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as SalesForce, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade,…
- This is a new role within Rackspace.
- Rackspace is a trusted partner to many organizations who have embarked on this journey.
- As part of your role, you will:
- + Maintain clear business understanding of your customers business needs and how Rackspace fits in with them – where appropriate drive Rackspace product teams…
- Supervise monitoring of security events and alerts received from security tools across the rackspace estate.
- Rackspace are always strengthening – day to day and…
- The Inventory Control Specialist will ensure accountability and security of data center inventory.
- The ideal candidate will understand and adhere to company…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.