Quest jobs in London
- The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, NYX Professional Makeup, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie.
- Key elements to your role:
- We have an exciting opportunity for a strong candidate to join us in the role of Supply Planner.
- Your objective will be managing short term and mid-term supply…
- Maintain and update team pages in Quest.
- Vacancy ID : 007264 Contact name : Resourcing Team.
- Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org Location : London.
- Support the operational managers in their quest to deliver their operational plans at a subfunction level.
- What will you be doing?
- What are we looking for?
- A typical day might include:
- Strategy: Support the Predictive Analytics lead in helping shape IQVIA A.I. strategy and prioritization.
- The Consumer Products Division is home to world renowned brands Garnier, Maybelline & L’Oréal Paris and we are currently recruiting for a Supply Planner.
- For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
- Almost immediately, you will join a project team, working at a client location,…
- We’re looking for a UX Copywriter to join our Product Design team.
- The role can be based in Nottingham or London but will require occasional travel to the other…
- You will have to have a creative mind and experience with Unity 3d , unreal engine and have familiarity on Oculus Quest headset. background of c# and GDI…
- Experience working with Unity (placing assets, implementing quest logic) Desirable:
- Implementation. Design, balance & implement quests and mechanics for an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.