QA Games Tester jobs
- At least 6 months experience as a Quality Assurance position within the video/mobile games industry.
- You will be responsible for assisting the QA Lead & QA…
- As a QA Tester, you will be responsible for the functional testing of any assigned titles.
- This will entail the completion of verification test cases as well as…
- Strong knowledge of games across multiple platforms.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for the duration of the contract.
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles.
- Your role will be to ensure that we are embedding quality throughout the product development life cycle.
- Successful candidates will determine and assemble hardware to destructively test, replicate reported issues, create test suites, generate reports and provide…
- Previous experience in QA games testing roles.
- Great knowledge of certification practices within games.
- Testers have a fundamental role in our development…
- If you have strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC with a passion for games and game-play then we'd love to hear from you!
- A passion for games and their development.
- Assist the recruitment team to recruit additional QA testers.
- Provide personal support, mentoring, and professional…
- Previous experience of “hands-on” bug reporting within the games industry.
- Producing high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate…
- Ensure our games run efficiently and bug free across a number of mobile platforms and devices.
- Excellent attention to detail and out of the box thinking.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.