Publishing Designer jobs in London
- We want a designer with exceptional type and layout skills to manage book projects from conception to production.
- This means often liaising with authors throughout the process, and briefing sound designers and editors on post-production.
- Experience of editing and publishing in Sitecore content management system (8.2 and 9.1).
- Develop content strategy and design solutions for Personal and…
- Be an expert on design trends worldwide, especially with regards to social publishing, and make recommendations to the business as a result.
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Ideally you can demonstrate a background delivering B2B and B2C products, with an understanding of the latest design principles on responsive web and native…
- You’ll work closely with content designers and product designers (UX and UI) to support them with creating exceptional digital content.
- Previous experience or an interest in news and publishing would be an advantage.
- As a UI designer, you will report to the Head of UX&D for The Sun and work…
£46,629 - £52,137 a year
- Evidenced experience of carrying out research projects and publishing high quality research outputs in highly ranked academic journals.
- Knowledge of/interest in CMS and digital publishing.
- This role will combine creating copy for extended shopping pages (which we call ‘destinations’) with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.