Public Sector jobs
£31,748 - £40,944 a year
- Applicants will need to have a relevant qualification in social care, education, youth work, health or equivalent.
£200 - £300 a week
- Examples of IT skills needed include: PC technicians, helpdesk staff, network engineers, data centre operators, IT admin staff, IT programmers, IT trainers, IT…
- Are committed to developing a deep understanding of public services and who are well versed in the relevant vocabulary, topical issues, policy debates and…
£10.50 an hour
- Clearing walkways and public areas.
- Hours: Days and Nights available.
- The ideal candidate will understand the importance of health and safety, have a basic…
£45,288 - £47,274 a year
- Working in close collaboration with partners across multiple sectors PHIT develops innovative data analysis strategies and predictive frameworks.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Our client is a public sector organisation who are looking for full and part time candidates to join their team on a temporary basis.
£24,818 - £27,578 a year
- You will be dealing with non-compliance through direct customer contact using letters, email, web chat and phone calls.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in direct client sales/management.
£16.60 an hour
- This is a customer facing role and involves liasing directly with the public, railway station staff and officals and contract clients.
- No specific requirement, but familiarity with public sector would be an advantage.
- Responsibility for ensuring that internal approval procedures are followed in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.