Public Sector jobs
- As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Advocacy (public affairs) team in monitoring political and parliamentary activity as well as…
- Are committed to developing a deep understanding of public services and who are well versed in the relevant vocabulary, topical issues, policy debates and…
- You will be immersed in consultancy work supporting client accounts across within the healthcare sector, including life sciences and patient groups.
£26,999 a year
- You will have responsibility for providing support to existing commissioning leads within the public health team.
- You'll have experience as a policy specialist, gained within either a regulatory authority, government department undertaking policy formulation in the…
- Ability to think creatively to solve client issuesExperience of working on operations transformation projectsUnderstanding of issues faced across the public…
£60,000 a year
- As a Public Sector Sales Executive you’ll be targeted on securing new business within Public Sector organisations across the UK, selling IT solutions on behalf…
- Our Public Sector Assurance Practice (PSA) is fully focused on financial reporting and audit.
- You'll ensure that key matters which arise during the audit which…
- An understanding, or desire to gain an understanding of the IT service sector.
- The role holder will gain in-depth experience of selling mid-market or enterprise…
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the worldwide AWS solutions architect community, as well as the UK public sector team;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.