Property Paralegal jobs in West Midlands
- We are looking for a Paralegal to join our team.
- 12 months + experience within a commercial property, property or real estate team as a paralegal.
- A leading, regional law firm are seeking a commercial property…
- Guidance on Using Paralegal Service.
- Lawyers should provide work to the paralegal direct.
- Use of the paralegal is essential to help deliver cost effective…
£16,000 - £24,000 a year
- The Property Paralegal will assist at meetings and generally assist the partners and fee earners on a variety of conveyancing matters for a varied client base.
- Supporting the legal counsel on commercial property matters.
- The successful paralegal will be joining the litigation ...
- This residential property are based in Birmingham City Centre.
- This residential conveyancing paralegal will be joining an experienced team who are well known in…
- A legal 500 listed commercial property team are seeking a commercial property paralegal who will be based in their Solihull office to join the wider commercial…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have 12 months experience as part of a residential property team.
- A lot of client contact.
- Updating estate agents and buyers.
- Senior Paralegal, Real Estate - 6 month Fixed Term Contract - (1900006X).
- The team is structured with senior fee earners, and paralegals, and takes a…
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Have either 6 months experience in residential property, corporate transactions or commercial property.
- Key responsibilities in the residential property team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.