Project Analyst jobs in London
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- You will have experience of working on strategy projects, including coordinating project activities in complex and challenging environments, undertaking…
- Managing tasks from multiple different projects and clients on a.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience;
- PLM – Product Life-cycle Management.
- Provide system support to the programme work-streams in various areas such as writing specifications, system testing,…
£42,647 - £50,140 a year
- Working with key Stakeholders on significant School-wide projects, you will be drawing on all your communication, problem solving and negotiating skills to…
£32,750 - £36,000 a year
- Work collaboratively with analysts, other specialists and partners to assess the impacts of different policy options and develop delivery plans.
£22,729 - £32,042 a year
- The jobholder will acquire skills and techniques necessary to operate as a proficient public health intelligence analyst and provide (under supervision) a range…
- In addition, the Project Analyst assists with the background tasks for the various tech refresh projects we run alongside the new store and refit programme.
- Document and report project readiness status and manages/tracks project resource assignment.
- Demonstrable experience of project coordination.
- You will contribute to the delivery of projects whilst ensuring quality objectives are achieved with high stakeholder satisfaction.
International Crisis Group '
- Provide support to the Project Director, Gender and other Senior Staff for Crisis Group activities and projects.
- Carry out administrative duties as necessary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.