Private Investigator jobs in England
£26,208 - £28,023 a year
- Maintain regular specialist support and advice to private industry stakeholders, providing training and support to finance company sponsors.
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Nuffield Health gym, private prayer room and an independently-run crèche available onsite.
- Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday).
- We’re looking for candidates with 12/18 months of industry experience in either the public or private sector.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience);
- Understand and ensure connectivity with collected clinical trial data from beginning to end (i.e., investigator, and patient data entry to internal data review,…
£41,526 - £52,559 a year
- The post holder will be based in Liverpool with overseas travel as needed, working with colleagues in Africa in data management and closely with the principal…
Specialist Solutions UK
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- You will be working on behalf of law enforcement organisations and private clients to document your finding and write reports to present to Lab Managers and if…
Bridge International Academies
- The Strategy Group at Bridge is responsible for our overall direction in education service, designing our verbal and visual brand, communicating our work…
- As a Medical Science Liaison at IQVIA you will be responsible for the legitimate exchange of medical and scientific information, education and research…
- Leads the feasibility and CRO selection strategy and develops tactics to successfully work with CRO study personnel, investigators and other roles at medical…
- Our Commercial Dispute Resolution team serves a wide range of entrepreneurial clients, from individuals through to larger, cross-jurisdictional organisations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.