Prince2 jobs in United Kingdom
- The Head of Transition & Service Management will run a team of Service Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Analysts in overseeing many of the key functions…
- Acts as a leader for all aspects of the customer experience including program delivery, customer support and leading commercial services sales across the…
£30,942 - £42,792 a year
- Full time starting salary is normally in the range of £30,942 to £40,322.
- Fixed term contract for 2 years.
- You will play a significant role in supporting the…
£600 - £700 a day
- Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Software, Agile, Prince2, MSP, Jira):
- Develop an effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, e…
£400 a day
- This is a contract role for an initial 6 months, the max rate of pay is up to £400.00 p/day.
- Identifying stage test phase motivators and contributing to the…
- Responsible for establishing clear and efficient ways of working for business projects ensuring we have an efficient Programme Delivery capability.
£700 - £800 a day
- Develop an effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, customers and other business areas.
- The role includes all three business cycle phases: sell, build, run starting from the engagement with the customer, identification of the business growth…
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- The successful Programme Manager (Utilities, ITIL, Prince2, Agile) will work on large-scale projects to improve live services and will have experience in…
- Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care.
- As a Project Co-ordinator of the Solution Engineering Team within Content Supply Platforms, you’ll help drive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.