Preston Post Office jobs
£18,884 - £24,312 a year
- Whilst the post holder will be allocated to a specific office base, there may be a need for flexibility to work on an ad hoc basis at other local HMCTS offices.
- Working knowledge of all IT & MS Office packages.
- Click here to learn more In the UK, Sika have offices in Welwyn Garden City, Preston, and Leeds that you will…
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- There are office bases located across the County.
- The roles will primarily be based in the Preston office, however the Youth Offending Team is a Countywide…
- We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious copywriter and content marketer in Preston to join our team.
- Creation and distribution of valuable and relevant…
- Location: Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7 3AL.
- Ltd. and currently has over 120 SPAR stores located across the North of England, which include Petrol filling…
£20,095 a year
- Number of positions available - Wymott - 3, Garth- 5, Preston - 2.
- All candidates are subject to security and identity checks prior to taking up post.
- We are currently seeking Pension Administration Team Leader to join our team in Preston.
- To support service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties…
£20,780 - £22,790 a year
- The post holder will be based in our Brighton Office with visits across Brighton and Hove.
- Based in Preston Park with travel across Brighton and Hove.
- CSRs contribute to the delivery of contractual obligations to the Post Office, including the achievement of Service Levels.
- High school education or equivalent.
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Please phone our office to arrange an appointment.
- NVQ level 2 or above qualification ¿appropriate to the post (or equivalent).
- We are looking for someone who:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.