Plumbing jobs in Wath upon Dearne
ENGIE- Barbot Hall Industrial Estate
- To assist the Site Manager in producing a quality product within the contract period and in a safe manner.
- If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum…
- It’s your ability to communicate and willingness to learn that will make the difference to our customers and business.
- Working on the Trade Counter.
£35,000 a year
- You will assess students in accordance with the requirements of the programme, and will be responsible for developing programmes, ensuring they meet the needs…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team.
- Undertaking grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Handyman to join our team.
- To identify & carry out all general routine maintenance requirements on site.
£60,000 a year
- Basic building work, plastering, plumbing and/or electrical experience is an advantage.
- A full Gas & Electric compliant team.
£32,000 a year
- You will have completed your NVQ2 and NVQ3 in plumbing and heating, will be gas safe registered and will possess installation experience.
£21,166 - £23,836 a year
- We are looking for a good all-rounder, who can turn their hand to fixing windows, painting walls, basic plumbing etc.
- Interview Date: Monday, 02 March 2020.
£28,000 a year
- A plumbing, electrician or gas qualification is highly desired but not essential.
- You will ensure a safe working environment at all time for both yourself and…
- General maintenance duties to include but not exclusive to pathway maintenance, fencing repairs and basic plumbing and joinery duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.