Plumbing jobs in Ewell
Croudace Homes Group
- Joining our brilliant team as a Plumbing Apprentice you will have the chance to learn about installation and maintenance of plumbing systems and components,…
£20,000 a year
- You will be an advocate of our Stay Safe culture.
- CPS is committed to best practices in recruitment and undertakes Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team.
- Undertaking grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the…
£19,779 a year
- In this role the successful applicant will provide a high level facilities service ensuring that premises and equipment are maintained within a safe operating…
Construction Pathways UK
Kensington and Chelsea
- Pay Rate: National Minimum Wage.
- *Please note that to be able to apply for this role you must live in any of the following boroughs: Lambeth, Islington, Camden,…
£19,000 a year
- Existing plumbing knowledge is advantageous, but what is more important is your attitude and work ethic.
- Due to an internal move we are recruiting a customer…
£23,628 - £25,377 a year
- Basic training in one or more of the following; plumbing, general and ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance, heating systems (or sound experience…
£1,500 - £2,000 a week
- Competent with all plumbing diagnostics, servicing, maintenance & repair.
- Location: Central London & Within M25 Area.
- Earnings: £1,000 to £2,000 per week.
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- As an integral member of the operations team, you’ll undertake responsibility for the upkeep of school premises - monitoring facilities and carrying out minor…
£32,000 a year
- Building experience with additional multi skills including; joinery, plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating.
- Annual salary: up to £32,000.00.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.