Plumbing jobs in Altrincham
- We're looking for a Branch Assistant to join our friendly team in Altrincham!
- Apart from your day to day duties, some of your key responsibilities will include:
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in plumbing and heating.
- Must be Gas Safe registered.
- Goteq are currently looking for a Plumbing and Heating Contracts Manager who must have…
£24,768 - £28,451 a year
- Undertaking key maintenance of the school building and grounds, including some decorating, basic plumbing and DIY;
- Being a main key holder for the school;
- Evidence of experience on gas burners, oil burners and LPG pipe fitting, plumbing is essential.
- Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life.
Jigsaw Homes Group
£29,000 - £31,000 a year
- The plumbing role involves the maintenance of the Group’s properties.
- In return Jigsaw Homes Group offer 24 working days holiday per annum (rising with extended…
- Warehouse Operative Warrington -City Plumbing Omega Competitive salary + shift premium.
- Full time, Permanent contract, Monday - Friday (no planned weekends/…
- Ideally you will also have basic knowledge of joinery and plumbing.
- Monitoring routine maintenance, keeping records, and responding to general faults and issues…
Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for yourself, guests and colleagues.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in one or more building…
- Carry out a range of tasks including basic joinery, plumbing, painting & general building work.
- No specific qualifications needed however applicants will need…
- Basic plumbing skills due to thermostatic mixer servicing and repairs.
- Experience of working to Key Point Indicators to meet Service Level Agreements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.