Plastic Omnium jobs
- Mission : (A brief statement of the job purpose, in 1 or 2 sentences).
- Drive and promote continuous improvement standards and methodologies to achieve…
- KPI and or main deliverables.
- Promote safety culture in its area of responsibilities.
- Maintain and optimise supply-chain systems (production planning, EDI).
- Accountable for the use of Plastic Omnium Manufacturing standards and application of Quality system procedures.
- The position is responsible for the supplier performance activity during Programs and ensures that Q, C, D, P targets are reached for each project.
- Is in charge of the purchasing strategies for his suppliers range, identifying the market opportunities (economical, technological and geographical), managing…
- Experience of paint on plastics parts.
- Leads the paint development achieving expected quality level (vs OEM’s specs) at committed cost (paint consumption, paint…
- Within our subsidiary in the UK, your main missions are:
- Exchanging data from customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with our internal information systems on digital…
£9 an hour
- Our client Plastic Omnium manufacture plastic car components to the automotive industry with their main customer being Landrover Jaguar.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.