Plastering jobs in Cirencester
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Permanent contract £24k basic salary.
- If you are looking for a new role working with a well-established company carrying out Multi Trade maintenance jobs within…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will play a key role in planning and completing a range of works associated with carpentry & joinery, plumbing, tiling, drainage, minor roof repairs,…
£16 - £18 an hour
- A Temp to Perm position has come up with a main contractor working within social housing, they are in need of a Carpenter/Plumber biased Multi Trade Operative…
£60 - £120 a day
- Salary dependant on age and experience.
- Driving license is preferred but not essential.
- Applicant must be hard working and have an interest in learning to…
Easily apply to this job without a CV
Cantillon Group Limited
£25,000 a year
- Tiling - carpentry work including hanging doors, fitting skirting board, new kitchens - general plumbing including fitting baths, basins, toilets - plastering -…
- Be skilled & experienced in general maintenance/DIY including carpentry, general plumbing, plastering, painting & gutter clearing.
Sandstorm Media Ltd
£30,000 a year
- Set building (carpentry 80%, 10% painting, 10% electrical, plumbing, plastering).
- Your previous experience should ideally be around set building or carpentry…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- \*Possess skills other than main trade i.e. Painting, Plastering, Tiling, Plumbing, Carpentry.
- Platinum Commercial Services Ltd (Part of the Platinum Group) are…
- A multi skilled individual is sought to be responsible for the day to day maintenance and repairs for a farming estate near Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
£17 - £18 an hour
- Work is skimming, patching and general plastering works on Industrial units.
- 2x Plasterers required for ongoing work to start Monday in Cheltenham.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.