Photo Editor jobs
- To assist with photo production across our monthly shoots.
- The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping assist with photographic production…
- Work closely with the editors, ensuring image research is suitable for the content.
- Research and exploring new photo series, artists and editorial ideas …
- The UK Digital Photo Editor is part of Photo Operations EMEA who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities across publicity, marketing, on…
- Supervise and coordinate work of reporters and other editors to achieve the end Firefly strategy .
- Delivering confident and enthusiastic writing to the service…
- Reporting to the production editor, the art editor oversees the weekly templated print output of a team of layout sub-editors, ensuring they produce to the…
Price Trace UK LTD
- Use of content management systems, photo editing tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Meitu).
- Liaise with departments across Dealmoon (UK) to research, create and…
£17,500 a year
- A Simulations Editor creates free-roam simulations of the latest technology products using our bespoke tools.
- Editors are responsible for creating a web version…
- Plan and direct photo shoots and video shoots, including sourcing products and styling.
- He or she will have print journalism and digital magazine experience,…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Responsible for story determination, editing, photo selection and channel layout.
- They need a detail orientated and creatively minded Content Editor to join…
- Coordination with photo, social, video and lab testing teams.
- Coordinating closely with the rest of the editorial team, the Operations Editor is available for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.