Phoenix Futures jobs
£70,000 a year
- You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of available business data in order to generate actionable insight as well as challenge and advise on aspects…
- You will provide a warm and welcoming environment and provision of support to ensure that all families and loved ones attending visits will have an experience…
£26,000 - £34,000 a year
- Therefore this role is subject to annual certification by The Phoenix Group, as well as regulatory compliance standards.
- Closing Date – 18th November 2019.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Customer Service (Process Hub) (Job Number: 1900992).
- As part of our Process Hub in our Customer Operations department, you’ll be dealing with our customers…
£21,115 - £28,000 a year
- Customer Experience Consultant (Job Number: 1900905).
- Salary: £21,115 - £28K doe + benefits incl 12% non contributory pension (matched by a further 4%), private…
£24,716 - £28,850 a year
- We are looking for somebody who is passionate about improving quality.
- You may have experience working in Quality or Performance in another non-profit…
£21,548 - £25,152 a year
- This service is one of many of prison based services across England, therefore the successful candidate will be able to share best practice and support from our…
- We require a recovery worker who has experience of working with Adults presenting with substance/ alcohol issues.
- Full Circle is seeking an experienced practitioner to undertake a recovery coordinator role within Essex (but primarily based in the Colchester area).
£21,548 a year
- The Essex Alcohol Recovery Community is seeking an experienced practitioner to undertake a Recovery Practitioner role within Essex.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.