Pear Communications jobs
£55,600 a year
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge pears is essential.
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with other departments.
£21,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced and reliable Receptionist & Office Administrator to deliver reception and office management duties in our Head office.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Working for a dominant and global brand within the Construction…
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team as well as on their own.
- Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, you will also...
Bodycote Surface Technology
- Ensure a high level of communication to employees, managers & colleagues.
- Ensuring Robust action plans are in place at each location to improve business KPI’s…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Manage local network, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, VLAN, Switches, Windows Servers, telecoms and communications.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to…
LOWER COVEY LIMITED
- Caring nature, good organisational and communication skills.
- We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team on an advanced apprenticeship.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- 2nd Line Engineer working for a high end London based organisation.
- Desktop Support, Troubleshooting, iOS, A/V.
- Supporting phones and in house networks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.