Paysafe Group jobs
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the Paysafe team.
- This position will support x3 members of the Executive Team.
- Liaise with our merchants and internal departments and present case work to key management related to specific merchants.
- Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions.
- Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly…
- Paysafe is searching for a VP of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management (CM), to join the Information Security and IT Risk team in London.
- Paysafe is a fast moving and innovative payments provider operating in both B2B and B2C markets.
- It has grown rapidly partly through acquisition and has focused…
- This role sits in the Group Finance function of the Paysafe Group, a fast-growing dynamic Fintech business.
- The key areas of responsibility are:
- This role is responsible for recording, scheduling, monitoring and ensuring delivery of all regulatory reporting, both scheduled and unscheduled (ad hoc.).
- The role will also support the development, implementation and management of Paysafe’s group-wide Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) and overall…
- We are currently looking for a Team Lead- ServiceDesk to work within our IT Infrastructure department in London.
- Order and Maintain IT equipment inventory.
- The group employs over 3300 staff globally, with key offices in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria and India.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Be the first to see new Paysafe Group jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.